KAN Apartments- Kileleshwa
This development is a prime, fully occupied residential development. It comprises of 1 and 3 bedroom apartment units. 16 in number, 3 bedroom apartments- master en suite and 8 in number 1 bedroom units. Total units numbering to 24. The development is on a half an acre total land area.
The property is strategically located in the well sort after residential area of Kileleshwa. A great location attracting high rental yields for real estate investors. The area has an extremely low tenant turnover rate, thus assuring the investor of 100% occupation year round. The apartments easily connect to the Nairobi CBD and other areas in the Nairobi Metropolitan through the Ring Road, James Gichuru, Waiyaki Way, Ngong road, and Red hill link road, southern and Western bypass.
- Provision for solar heaters for each unit
- security, with guards during the day and at night
- 3 parking spaces for 3br. units and 2 parking spaces for 1br. Units.
- Perimeter wall, with electric fencing
- Well-manicured and maintained mature garden
- Each unit has an underground and overhead water tank to ensure full water availability throughout…
- Rental Income: Ksh.1,400,000/- Per Month.
- Annual rental Income: Ksh.16,800,000/-
- Sale Price: Ksh.395,000,000/-
- Average Cost of a non developed 1/2 an acre piece of land in this location: Ksh.150,000,000
- 99 years from 1996. Remaining lease period before renewal- 75 Years.
- Country: Kenya